So I read this blog called $5 dinners everyday, sometimes more than once!! I LOVE IT! She shares awesome ideas and recipies! I've tried alot of her ideas and they work. Our favorite recipie is the blueberry french toast bake, it's yummy! I also love that she shops at Kroger and while I don't have one close by once a month we drive 30 miles to get our haircuts and there is a Kroger a half mile from the salon!! Last time we were there I stopped in with no list. I purchased over $100 worth of groceries for just $44 after the sales, the plus card savings and my coupons. The bulk of the items I purchased then went into our Church's food pantry :)
I first heard about her site one morning when I was sitting on the couch breastfeeding the baby. I was bored, the baby slow and the remote was like "Touch me!...please?" lol so I clicked on the TV and turned to Rachel Ray and there she was Erin form 5dollardinners.com I checked it out right away! (well as soon as S. was done breastfeeding lol)
She always has the awesome giveaways and today she is giving away a deep covered baker from Pampered Chef. My sister just bought one of these a few weeks ago and LOVES it. I want one now too *jealous tear* lol
So check out her site, enter the contest! You'll be hooked!
http://www.5dollardinners.com/2009/09/deep-covered-baker-giveaway.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment