Thursday, September 10, 2009

My poor baby!!

S. was in the ER yesterday morning with an allergic reaction to amoxicillian. Her whole face including her ears swelled up and turned bright red, and she started wheezing after just one dose of the medication. No more of that for her. H. and I are also allergic to it. Hubs has no allergies....Lucky B*****! S. is all better now. The doctor gave her an antibiotic that we already knew she was not allergic to and she is taking benedryl 4 times a day for a few days to keep the swelling and itchies away. Poor baby :(

In other news:

Homeschooling is going GREAT!  H. loves it and listens so nicely, not like her normal self :)
She loves every little project we do together, so much so that we've already finished all the work I had planned for this week in 4 of her subjects!  So she'll get a little extra "free time" tomorrow.

I was watching a tv show on channel 9 last night and they were in switzerland at Christmas time....Now I'm itching for Christmas! lol The lights, the tree, the SHOPPING! I love shopping! We've set a budget this year and we are sticking (yeah right) to it! We'll see how that goes! lol

I'm itching to bake. Trying to redo all my favorite recipies to be weight watchers friendly is a toughie. Hubs always says "It might be better for your waistline but it's not very good on the tastebuds." I refuse to touch my pumpkin pie though! I'm already planning to make one next Sunday with a roast turkey breast and asparagus. YUM!

A cloud of dust just came rolling in! H. and C. are arguing over purple a crayon!  Gotta go save the world! LOL

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment