Well I guess I'm going to give this whole blogging thing another shot. I started a blog when our first daughter was just a few months old. That blog went by the wayside many years ago and here I am starting a new blog while our second daughter is just months old. Considering my track record with blogs and infants we'll see just how long I can keep this up. :)
I've done the facebook thing. It's boring and really not that fun. I get more updates from the things that I have "become a fan of" than I do my actual friends. Then there are those who make NO SENSE when they do update...so yeah whatever. I'm going to go old school and Blog-it instead of Book-it.
It's been so long since I last blogged that today was our oldest daughers first day of Kindergarten! Can you believe it? School already....*sigh*
I am homeschooling our oldest and her best friend who is a few months younger. I think having a friend here gives our oldest more of a sense of being at "real school" as some may call it.
She did amazing, listened well enough and had a great time! Her favorite part was drawing/coloring a life size self portrait for Social Studies class. I bet tomorrow her favorite part will be Math class when she gets to count, then eat Skittles! YUM! We had 5 subjects plus Music and P.E. done in three hours. The girls were working faster and understanding far more than I thought they would on their first day.
The baby was well behaved. She played, ate and napped as usual causing little to no interruptions in the lessons. I'm sure that will change when she starts crawling.
I'm off to take the baby and myself to the doctor I feel like I have sand in my throat and my fever of 103.9 broke at 3:30am and the baby has a fever, seems dehydrated and extreamly grumpy.
Now to corral the girls and get all of them into the car without incident...we'll see how that goes! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment